Monday, September 25, 2006

Clinton takes little Wallace to school

YES! Leave it to the professional, former President Bill Clinton, to put FOX News weasel Chris Wallace in his place!

Former President Bill Clinton entered a heated exchange with host Chris Wallace on this week's episode of Fox News Sunday, leaving Clinton red-faced and fuming.

During the exchange, the former head of state attacked Wallace's criticism of Clinton's attempts to deal with terrorism, summing it up as "Fox's bidding," and a "nice little conservative hit job."

"At least I tried," Clinton argued. "That's the difference in me and some, including all the right-wingers who are attacking me now. They ridiculed me for trying."

"They had eight months to try," he continued. "They did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed. When I failed, I left a comprehensive anti-terrorist strategy, and the best guy in the country, Dick Clarke, who got demoted."

Clinton went on to attack Fox itself, questioning why it was holding him responsible for failings in US security, without holding current officials to the same standard.

"You've got that little smirk on your face," he blasted at Wallace. "You think you're so clever."


0 comments:


  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP