Thursday, September 22, 2005

Air America starts 'Associates Program'

Following the lead of people like Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity, Air America is starting their own 'insider' program. This was announced via email to devoted listeners, and no press release was issued, as far as I know. Message board communities across the web are talking about this. Of course, the so-called conservatives are blasting it, claiming that it was little more than begging. Same with people on the left. I was a bit skeptical myself, but after realizing that many other talk hosts are doing virtually the same thing, I say, why not? After all, I never accused Limbaugh, Hannity and their ilk of whoring themselves. Hey, they're just marketing themselves. And if people want to pay them for it, so be it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, If it geneates some cash flow, why not?


  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP