Monday, February 12, 2007

The continuing adventures of Marc Maron

Though he's no longer working full-time for Air America Radio, Marc Maron is still keeping busy with his successful comedy career. But he hasn't given up on radio.

This week will find him in New York. As Al Franken wraps up his radio show this Wednesday, Maron will host this week's remaining two shows, on Thursday and Friday. Starting next Monday, Thom Hartmann will slide over from the network's secondary feed to occupy the shift.

In addition to the radio fill-in, he'll be appearing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien this Wednesday night.

Here it is in Maron's words:

Wednesday night, Feb. 14, I will be appearing on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. Check your local listings.

Thursday and Friday, Feb. 15 and 16, I will be hosting what was the Al Franken Show on Air America Radio. It tapes at 12PM ET. Check your local listings. This is not a permenant gig, folks, but I am looking forward to it. I'll try to wrangle up a few of the old gang if I can. If I can't, you're stuck with me.

Check www.myspace.com/marcmaron OR www.marcmaron.com to see what and where I've got coming up.

Love,

Maron

Could this lead to a return to radio? Who knows? But Maron fans can enjoy him on both radio and TV this week.

0 comments:


  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP