Wednesday, June 20, 2007

LTR -The post-op edition

Just a note to all of you who have emailed me and wondered why things have been so quiet here. I've been laid up a few days and just got out of the hospital (following an appendectomy). So I've fallen a bit behind, and am in a bit of pain right now.

Luckily, I went to the hospital early enough, opting wisely not to wait until my appendix ruptured on its own, so it was a pretty quick and easy surgery (but it still friggin' hurts!). So bear with me as I spend the next few days playing catch-up, answering emails, etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lt: Hope you're feeling better soon.

hashfanatic said...

Ouch! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

will_in_chicago said...

Ltr, I hope that you have a speedy recovery. Hang in there.

AlanF said...

Yikes! Hope you're feeling better soon.


  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP