Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Time to say goodbye

Well, here it is. The last post ever on LTR.

Yes, after three and a half years, I have decided to wrap this thin....

APRIL FOOL!!!

Okay, just kidding. Yes, I have returned after a long-deserved siesta from this blog. Why so long? Well, I got burned out by it, and bogged down by real life. Like Garry Trudeau, the longtime cartoonist who created "Doonesbury" and is currently on his own three month hiatus, I decided to step away and recharge the batteries a bit. I was getting a bit tired of it, and pretty discouraged by the overall state of the dying medium of radio, the ridiculous state of news reporting, where some ridiculous 'controversy' involving Barack Obama's outspoken former preacher gets more airtime than the economy or how John McCain angled to send much-needed defense industry jobs to his cronies in Europe.

But I've heard the calling from you. You told me to get off my ass and get back to work. So back to work at LTR I am, fully recharged and ready to rock and roll.

Yep, the bitch is back!

6 comments:

mmrules said...

Glad to see your back !
Missed your blog alot !
Your site is great..
Keep up the good work,Please..

Thank you..
:)

mmrules said...

Oh..Forgot..
I'm a Seder blogger ! :)

zeek said...

about freakin' time

Cat Chew said...

Yes!!! Whoo-hoo!
Happy to have you back.

Next time you're feeling burned out, demand donuts. It does a body good.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Nice to see LTR back in action again - missed the articles that I would borrow to my blog sometimes - and give you credit for, of course. ;)

Cheers! Anthony, Equal Radio

Jafafa Hots said...

Glad you're back!


  © Blogger template Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP